Last weekend I became the recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award, my first blog award, and to say I was really surprised (but VERY pleased) is putting it mildly!
My warmest thanks to the talented and generous author Jeff Swesky, who nominated me for this award. Jeff’s background in writing and editing is very impressive. His blog, NOTHING LIKE WE IMAGINED is always unique, sincere and entertaining – like the writer.
The guidelines for the accepting and participating in the Kreativ Blogger Award are as follows:
- list six blogs that I think are outstanding and deserving of the reward
- share ten things that your readers don’t know about you
First, let me tell you ten things about me and get that out of the way:
1) I made my living as a professional singer for a number of years
2) I’ve got a younger brother who lives in NJ
3) I love NASCAR and ice hockey, though I no longer race cars nor play ice hockey. (I was never a contender in either sport, but love them anyway)
4) I shoot a 9mm
5) My lucky number is 13
6) My husband and I have three cats (okay, some of you may know that one…)
7) I’ve been married three times, have raised total of six children.
8) Two of those children actually speak to me more than once a year.
9) Love to read Grafton, Scottoline, Sinclair, Piniero, and Evanovich.
10) I still enjoy motorcycles, 46 years after my first ride on a Vespa.
Okay, the trivia is done – on to my six nominees:
These bloggers have wonderful blogs for both writers and readers. Consider subscribing today!
For those of you visiting my site, please check out their sites as well. I have the links on the right-hand side of the blog.
So without any further ado, here they are:
- C.L. Enuton – GOOBERELLA
- Motherhood Is Easy…As Long As You Have Nothing Else To Do For The Next 50 Years
- Lois Winston – Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers
- Michael Ray King – Poetry in Black and White
- Life’s a Great Adventure
- Jack Owens – A Brit with Attitude
Congratulations, bloggers! Keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll keep coming back. Hopefully so will many others. And if you accept this award and decide to participate, give a shout out to the one who nominated you so they know!